In addition to the standard features listed below, here are the special enhancements that are designed to give shooters who utilize the competition chassis a competitive advantage when shooting in Long Range Tactical Rifle competitions such as the PRS series and related events:
- Rotating Barricade Stop locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the Fore-end for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Supplemental Picatinny Rail and mounting location at a mid point between the magazine well and bipod rail. (This is used to attach a bipod to the chassis much closer to the mag well when shooting off oil drums or similar props to provide the shooter a rock solid setup. This rail is designed to be added and removed based on the needs of the stage you are shooting.)
- Modified Magazine well to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis. (This is known as the Ryan Castle magwell cut.)
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight.
- Bag Rider attachment for better rear bag recoil management.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- A2 Pistol Grip
- Front Night Vision Bridge Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 Short actions and clones. Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action due to the V-Bedding System as well as adding tactical features to your rifle, or building a super precision rifle for long range competitions, the MPA BA Chassis will provide a world class chassis system sure to exceed your expectations. The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired. The chassis is machined on CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable Monopod. Length of pull is between 13.75-14.75 although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.2 lbs. Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) all available in a variety of colors. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail. A matching rail is mounted to the bottom of the chassis both giving the shooter plenty of rail space for a variety of enhancements.